Thank you for the amazing job you’ve done to complete our home in such a short time! Here are the top 10 things that we loved about working with you!
– Friendly and bubbly personality – this makes working with you so much more fun and interesting.
– Smart and quick-thinking – you’re able to quickly visualize and conceptualize what we have described in our very layman terms.
– Client focused – you truly cared to meet our requirements and were not afraid to make recommendations that required more complicated or extra work on your end.
– Creative- we absolutely loved most if not all of your ideas, such as the patterned niche tiles that made a huge difference to the look and feel of the master bathroom.
– Patience – you had to work late a couple of times as we took longer than expected to select the tiles, lights etc. Nevertheless, you were always patient with us and we’re very grateful for that.
– Great initiative – you volunteered to accompany us to shop for our home furnishing and recommended places we could go to based on our theme.
– Ability to deliver – this is what we loved most about you! You were very confident about your capability to complete the project in our pretty tight timeline. And you delivered! The full renovation for our 3BR condo was completed in 5 weeks+, as promised!
– Responsiveness – you were very responsive to our MANY queries through whatsapp and emails, even at odd hours.
– Proactive updates – you kept us confident in your ability to deliver during the project through the regular updates on the progress and photos of the house.
– Great after sales service – Even after moving in, you were quick in rectifying any problems that we had with the house (which were few of course!).
To conclude, thank you once again for the great job! We truly love our house – it’s beautiful beyond words!
Ethan & Melanie